Friday, August 16, 2013

Gypsy Eyes

"The music of the Gypsies belongs in the sphere of improvisation rather than in any other, without which it would have no power to exist."

A quote that seems only appropriate, when here I am improvising as I go along.  Creating color and blends, that coincide with beauty, art, culture and more.  The music in my movements creating the colors that I can bring to you.  
A stunning blend of earth tones to bring out the inner Gypsy in us all. Simple, understated, even over looked but stunning and mesmerizing at the same time. 



Pixies Gold - A warm gold with brown and orange 

Vanilla- A great base with a hint of yellow 
Gypsy- Brown with shimmer and a hint of gold

Hazelnut- a glittery light brown 
For more great products tips and ideas, be sure to visit us at

or you can find your own style with these great products:

For more great quotes, you can find them here:


*Please note I am not a professional make up artist. I enjoy creating color combinations with my products and sharing with you. I will always appreciate feedback in a positive and constructive manner.  Any rude comments will be deleted or not shared. Thanks ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment