Monday, August 5, 2013

The Tropics have arrived!

I want to share a color combo with you that is a great tropical look! The colors are easy to mix and match with others and can be worn for either day or night!  This is a great look for when you are on the town or even just because! I love how these colors blend so well. 
And if you can't always get away to that warm tropical get away, Tahoe is always good! Beautiful blue and teal waters just waiting for your toes!






First, I applied my Eye Primer to my entire eye lid.  Then I applied Dark Magic to the outer corner of my eye and under they eye(also referred to as below the waterline).  Next I added  Glimmer to the rest of my eye, starting in the inner corner and moved over 2/3 of my eyelid.  Finally I added  Coral Reef to the center my eye and blended into the inner and outer corners.  I always try to make sure I have the lightest color in the inner corner of my eye.  It lightens up your eye and makes the other colors pop. 
I added a small amount of mascara, but I am generally not a mascara person.  Instead of an eye liner, I used an angled tip brush to mix a drop of foiling serum and loose shadow together (in the lid of my shadow container) and created a paste. Using the angled brush, I ran it along my eye lashes on top and then just below my waterline. 

Dark Magic: A dark purple blue color with iridescent green shimmer

Coral Reef : A Teal Blue color that looks like the tropical waters of Hawaii

 Glimmer:  A light lime green color with lots of sparkle









For more great products tips and ideas, be sure to visit us at

or you can find your own style with these great products:


*Please note I am not a professional make up artist. I enjoy creating color combinations with my products and sharing with you. I will always appreciate feedback in a positive and constructive manner.  Any rude comments will be deleted or not shared. Thanks ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment