Friday, June 14, 2013

A little Summer Fun for your Nails

Not unlike many of us who sit for hours on Pinterest, I have found myself doing the same thing;
giggling at the funnies..............






Oogling the Oh So Hot............















And searching for things to do with my nails!  I have found a new obsession for sure!  There are thousands of photo's out there but not that many tutorials!  So I was hoping to get a few done this summer and share with you.  
This week I have pulled together the super cute and easy peasy Leopard Print for your nails!  I have created a lot of the colors that are currently in my shop and have tested them on these designs!  I hope that you enjoy this series of tutorials and find a little summer fun for your nails! 
To save the Tutorial to your computer, right click and "save image as". Once saved to your computer you can  enlarge the photo.

For more great products and these polishes, go to http://plumvalleynotions.etsy.com

If you choose to share this tutorial, re-type in your own words or use this and link it back to this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment