Friday, June 21, 2013

Captain America is my Hero!

With Fourth of July around the corner, my thoughts turn Patriotic; red white and blue! So with a little patience and some great inspiration, I was able to create a sophisticated look with some good ole' fashion inspiration.
I thought long and hard about who I wanted to honor with my colors, and with what I could create to have a look that would go with just about everything.  Then it came to me, I looked down at my t-shirt and knew.... MY HERO!!!!
Image found on Google



With a little trial and error, I found some colors that would look good, be subtle and not overwhelm .... well, ME!  I used Julep nail colors.  I have so many that I never use so I thought this would be a great time to pull them out and see what I could dream up. I picked some great colors; Gunta a true blue color, Dendrie the steel grey, Jordan a sparkling black and silver tribute to stars everywhere and Glenn the shining red in every true American love. With these colors I was able to pull together a tribute fit for a hero......
Captain America, You're my Hero!!  
Here is my Julep Nail Tutorial in your honor! 

If you need to increase the size, please right click and save to your computer.  There you will be able to enlarge the instructions. 

If you choose to share this tutorial, re-type in your own words or use this and link it back to this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment