Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another fun treat for your nails

Today I went through several different colors of polish.  I am beginning to think I have an obsession!  I have about 5 colors coming in the mail and I also make them.  Can you say overload???
So with all these colors I never know where to start but I knew immediately what I wanted to do. It was difficult to pick out the right colors to use, but I had a good idea of which ones I wanted. The Peacock so grand in color, design, and elegant.  So regal but yet open to interpretation.  It is time consuming and takes patience so I suggest that you only paint one nail this way and the others a solid color.  I have not created this look but developed my own twist on it.  There are many different versions out there of this design. But if you have the patience and the time, then by all means be sure to drop in and share your photos on my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/plumvalleydesigns

But without furter Ado, here is this weeks challenge, and another fun treat for your nails!!

 I actually suggest a fine tip brush for the gold nail polish.  It was difficult to control the polish and apply it directly over the white stripes.  Next time I do this I will be sure to have a different tool for the gold glitter polish.  And as always after painting your nails I suggest you use a cuticle oil or salve to rehydrate your nail beds and cuticles.  

If you need to increase the size, please right click and save to your computer.  There you will be able to enlarge the instructions. 


If you choose to share this tutorial, re-type in your own words or use this and link it back to this post.




As for my nails, I could not part with my new polish, Uaine- The Mystical Green Dragon Polish from My DragonFlies collection in the shop, Plum Valley Notions.  It is an amazing color with such sparkle and shine. Two coats of this and I am in love! One clear top coat and it gives it life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment