Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All work and no play....




It has been almost a week......... 

I have not had a chance to get some nail tutorials out and I feel like I am going through withdrawals! 

So instead of a tutorial, which I hope to get a chance tonight....I will share another new color I have recently added to the Dragonflies Collection on Etsy.   This color is called Vivien- The Enchantress.  It is an amazing pink holo polish that I mixed up.  This picture is two coats, no clear top coat!  it is a soft color, not overwhelming and full of shine!  If you are on a budget but love those top of the line polishes, this is the way to go!  Great color, great shine and not so hard on the finances.  

Maybe I will have to put a tutorial together with this color!!  But I have to get my work done first.  After all, this week has been all work and no play. 



Vivien- The Enchantress






No comments:

Post a Comment