Monday, July 22, 2013

Just another Manic Monday

It has been a long weekend .....

With the chance of an even longer Monday.  We have been busy with Farmers Markets, Fair's and more but this week is going to just take it out of me.  I have to take my two girls to an airport today so they can fly off to Alaska, without me!    Granted they can do it on their own, but all the prep has been nuts!  

With all chaos this past week, I did not get a new nail done but I do have a color to share with you. Excalibur, a silvery gold holographic polish is new to our collection.  It has intense shine and sparkle.  I love it.  And of course I love the pattern I painted on it too!  
Even though I am ready, I am sure it will be just another Manic Monday.......




Next week...... a Manicure!
Happy Monday!

For more great products tips and ideas, be sure to visit us at

or you can find your own style with these great products:




No comments:

Post a Comment