Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shadow look of the Day

I have been so busy with the polishes here that I forgot to share some of the other amazing products in the shop! So I decided to share a Shadow look of the day.

Today I want to share a color combo with you that is a beautiful blend of brown and cream. The colors are easy to mix and match with others and can be worn for either day or night!  This is a great look for when you are on the go. Three steps and I was ready for the day!  

First, I applied my Eye Primer to my entire eye lid.  Then I applied Gypsy in the outer corner and under the eye (also referred to as the waterline).  Finally I added  Mermaids Kiss to the inner corner of my eye and blended into the center.  At this point you can add mascara, but I am generally not a mascara person. 
Now for a less dramatic look you can always add more of the lighter color to the eye lid and lighten up the eyes, and save the darker look for the night out on the town! 

Eye Primer that goes over the lid
(smooth and easy to apply, does not separate) 

Gypsy - A nice medium brown color


Mermaids Kiss- a light gold color with
 a hint of iridescent green 


For more great products tips and ideas, be sure to visit us at

or you can find your own style with these great products:



No comments:

Post a Comment