Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nail of the Day

I have been on a mission.
I have been searching through all the blogs and images Google can find for me to work on new styles and designs for short nails and small fingers.  I love the intricate designs and looks that some of these gals can do but I cannot do that.  I can make my nails look like Elmo painted them, but not much more than that! 

I found a Blog called thenailpolishproject.com and there are some fun looks that she has done!  I have done my best with my short nails to recreate a fun look she had into a sophisticated look I want.  So I will get  myself in gear and present the Nail of the Day. 


 I used The Queens Crown and You Betcha Black from Plum Valley Notions

For more great products tips and ideas, be sure to visit us at

or you can find your own style with these great products:

No comments:

Post a Comment