Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fighting the Cuticle War



It's a war out there, be sure to arm yourself with the right tools! 

With all that we do to our nails and our hands; the constant dishwashing, gardening, preparing dinners, or even those of us on farms, damage occurs.  It all adds up.  There is no escaping the fact that some days our nails and hands just don't get the attention they deserve! I always feel I have been fighting a cuticle war. 


I have recently created a great product for just that reason.  I have both cuticle oil and cuticle salve.  They are great products made with amazing products that will revive and even promote healing and regeneration of the skin around your nail beds.  There is Kukui Nut oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Peach Kernel Oil and more!  All 100% natural products that will help promote healing, lock in moisture and restore rough, dry and damaged skin.  

This is what my nails looked like after just a few days of gardening, WITH gloves.  I am out in my garden every day, so this is how they look ..... a lot! 


So after cleaning up and washing my hands really well, they looked dry and very unloved.  I put the cuticle oil on one hand ......

And I put the cuticle salve on the other hand....
The nail beds look rough but at least they do not look harsh.

And after a little rest, a lot of love (and a home manicure....) and some amazing ingredients in these products, they looked healthy and refreshed the next day! 

For more information on great products, tips and tutorials, follow me on Facebook at:

You can find the products shown today here:




No comments:

Post a Comment